Electrician – Field Service Technician – Waste Water Equipment
Location: Camp Hill, PA
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Electricial: 3 years (Required)
Job Overview: Envirep, Inc. is a manufacturers’ representative of water and wastewater equipment and is seeking an individual to provide preventive maintenance, start-up and service support. Along with a positive and team-oriented attitude, eligible candidates MUST HAVE mechanical/electrical problem solving skills, knowledge of pumps, valves, instrumentation on PLC’s and good communication skills as well as some computer knowledge.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES STRONG ELECTRICAL APTITUDE. CANDIDATES THAT DO NOT REFERENCE SPECIFIC ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE THAT DEMONSTRATES AN ELECTRICAL BACKGROUND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH 3 PHASE CONTROLS, AND ABILITY TO READ WIRING SCHEMATICS.
This position requires daily travel, a flexible schedule, and availability for 24 hour emergency calls. Company provides service truck, 12 PTO days to start, holidays, SEP IRA profit sharing, yearly bonus’s. This position requires daily travel within anywhere from 0 to 3 hours away from central office including occasional overnight trips depending on distance. Service truck can be driven home. Eligible candidates must pass both a driving record and background check. Send resume with salary requirements.We’re looking not only for team players, but also for problem solvers who want to take the initiative. We want our employees to take pride in what they do and have ownership of their work. Because we recognize the value of employees who want to develop their skills, we promote from within our growing company. That’s how we’ve built a strong team of dedicated, seasoned professionals who know how to get the job done.
Main office is located in Camp Hill, PA but we are looking for a person that lives in the Harrisburg, Lancaster, or York area.
SALES ENGINEER – TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Baltimore, MD
Job Overview: Envirep/TLC Environmental has an immediate need for a Technical Sales Representative / Sales Engineer in our Maryland, Washington D.C., northern Virginia territory.
Envirep/TLC Environmental provides our customers with excellent technical support and expertise that is backed by industry leading manufacturers of high-quality and innovative water and wastewater equipment.
This is your opportunity to join a company offering a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits. You will be primarily responsible for sales of a broad line of equipment to the municipal and industrial water and wastewater markets. Come join a company where you can make an impact providing quality products to an expanding marketplace.
- Water and/or wastewater treatment experience
- Working knowledge of water and wastewater treatment systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or other technical field
- 3+ years of successful technical sales, engineering, or field sales support experience
- Ability to learn and understand the technical details of product lines and explain them to customers
- Ability to present products to consulting engineers and end users to get products specified as the basis of design
- Ability to prepare and present PowerPoint presentations to assist in the sales of products
- Understanding of municipal sales and various bid formats
- Ability to understand plans and specifications to identify opportunities for our products
- Ability to understand engineering concepts and design
- Team-oriented, with the ability to function within a well-organized and detail-oriented team
- Demonstrated experience developing strong relationships with current and prospective customers
- Ability to provide technical support to customers
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Programs
- History of working in a field that requires autonomy and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Proven track record of problem solving with customer focus
- Less than 10% overnight travel required to support sales territory
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record